Salve Regina offers bachelor’s degree and certificate programs that meet the needs of the adult learner. Programs are available in a variety of formats, including classroom-based semester-long courses, compressed seven-week courses and hybrid courses that combine online learning with the classroom experience.
Courses are offered at the Center for Adult Education in Warwick, R.I., which is centrally located and provides easy access from I-95, I-295 and Route 4. At only $900 for a three-credit course (plus registration fees), tuition is affordable, and financial aid and flexible payment options are available.
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Administration of Justice (B.A.)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (Post-Baccalaureate Certificate)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Business and Management Technology (Undergraduate Certificate)
- Health Care Administration and Management (B.S.)
- Leadership Studies (B.A.)
- Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Certificate Programs (Bachelor’s and Post-Baccalaureate)