School of Professional Studies
The School of Professional Studies, newly named in 2014, demonstrates Brown University’s commitment to executive education and its mission to develop reflective leaders, to effect change in the world, and to improve human welfare. Under the leadership of Dean Karen Sibley, the School offers outstanding educational programs for executives and professionals in diverse fields.
- IE Brown Executive MBA – offered in partnership with internationally top-ranked IE Business School in Madrid, Spain.
- Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership – for clinicians, executives, senior administrators, and others with significant responsibility in the health industry.
- The Choices Program – for experienced educators who bring current and historical international issues into their classroom discussions.
- Executive Master in Cybersecurity (Program launching Fall 2016) – The Brown University Executive Master in Cybersecurity cultivates industry leaders prepared to address the global, technical, and policy challenges of cybersecurity. Leveraging Brown’s culture of interdisciplinary excellence, the program creates high-demand, cross-industry experts by melding world-class thought leadership from Brown’s Department of Computer Science and Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs.
- Executive Master’s Degree